We currently have no vacancies - please keep checking back and check the Wakefield Council jobs page where we advertise all our jobs: https://wamdcli.webitrent.com/wamdcli_webrecruitment/wrd/run/ETREC105GF.open?WVID=1R0q139950
Why work at Flanshaw JIN School?
Flanshaw JIN School is a busy and happy primary school. We pride ourselves on being the Flanshaw ‘family’ and if you are successfully appointed, we hope that you will feel welcomed and a part of our family.
As a School we can offer you:
- A very supportive Senior Leadership Team
- Governors who are highly involved in the school community
- Amazing children who have outstanding behaviour and great senses of humour!
- Supportive parents who aspire for the best for their children
- Enthusiastic and hardworking staff who are helpful, kind and great fun to work with!
- A beautiful and purposeful, well cared for environment (both internal and external).
Also, we offer:
- Mental health support through our Mental Health Practitioner
- Opportunities to access additional health benefits through our school insurance company
- Many great opportunities for CPD (Professional development); both in house and externally sourced
- Laptop and Microsoft Office for teachers
- Running/walking club (for staff only)
- Netball club (for staff only)
- Reduced rates for Slimming World
- Great staff nights out