Stone Age Home-Learning
This Term we are studying early human life in the Stone Age period.
- Placing events on a Time line.
- Comparing present day life with the past.
- Looking for similarities and differences.
- Studying Historical events with future advances.
- Identifying evidence from a range of sources.
Samples of work provided from Purple Mash at home during lockdown.
What if the Stone Age People had pub meals? What tasty treats would the head chef whip up? The children had to design an interesting menu to attract new customers.
Which meal takes your fancy?
Bookings are filling up fast!