Parent Support Advisor
At Flanshaw School we have a full-time, designated Parent Support Advisor, Sonia Redfearn. The role of the PSA is support all of our families with regards to the following:
- To support parents with behaviour strategies that can be used at home.
- Lead Universal Early Help meetings to provide crucial early support for families.
- Signpost parents to a range of agencies.
- Safeguarding concerns at home or in the local community.
- Liaise closely with local PCSOs to support our families and our community.
- Provide essential support and guidance around physical and mental health issues.