Flanshaw Families Jan 2022
- Lots of helpful information received.
- I feel I can now deal with my child’s behaviour.
- I have gained confidence in myself and as a parent.
- I have enjoyed meeting other people and making new friends.
- I feel more knowledgeable about parenting my children.
- Helpful routine advice has changed my family’s behaviours.
- I am surprised at how much support is available to us within our community.
Upon first and last session attendance, all our parents completed a questionnaire on how they felt about their parenting skills before, and once completed the course, how they feel now?
We are delighted to say that all of our parents who attended the full course, found it beneficial, knowledgeable, helpful, insightful, lots of laughs and very sad to finish the course as new friendships were built around the issues we all face day to day as a parent, just trying to do our best.
Our next course will be starting in May 2022.
Please contact Sonia Redfearn or Emma Mara for further details on 01924 290360.
Please keep checking back for course availability. Thank you